What is the purpose of you coming here (USA)? Or Why do you want to travel to the USA?
Tell me about your family background?
Where did you finish under-graduate/graduate studies?
Can you show your bank statement?
Do you plan to pursue masters or doctoral studies after you finish bachelors?
How did you choose this university or college?
Have you visited the US before?
Do you have any relatives in U.S.?
How long you will stay in the U.S.?
Tell Me, what is the purpose of your visit?
Tell Me, how do you hear about this university?
Tell Me, what are your plans after your return?
Tell Me, your university yearly cost?
Tell me, what will you do if your visa will be rejected?
Who will pay for your visit?
What is your source of income?
Where are you going to stay?
Do you have any properties in India?
Are you married? Do you have children?
Do you pay income tax?
Do you have a covered health insurance for this journey?
Other Important Questions Usually Asked
- Did you do TOEFL/GRE/IELTS what are the scores?
- What Institutions did you apply to?
- How many universities did you apply for?
- Why did you select this/these universities?
- Tell me more about the university you selected?
- What do you want study in the USA?
- What is your field of study?
- Have you received any loans?
- Did you receive any scholarship?
- Why do you think you need to go to USA to do this field, there are many courses and programs in your country, why do you need to go the U.S?
- What are you planning to do after graduation?
- Are you planning to work during your four-year period?
Important documents for US VISA Interview
- Photography and Birth Certificate
- I-20 Letter
- All academic documents (Grade 10 to latest)
- Completed application
- TOEFL/IELTS score reports
- GRE is you are a graduate student, and if you have done GRE -Educational documents
- Bank statements (bank Balance certificate & Transaction (6 months preferred))
- sponsorship Letter from Sponsor
- Other documents to show strong ties to your home country (Property in your name, parents’ information, income tax documents)
- Work Experience (If any)
- CA Report
- Police Report
- Fee Receipt (SEVIS Fee Receipt)
Students with Work Experience
- Employment Letter
- Your Salary Slips
- Letter of Recommendation
- Income Tax Returns papers
- Original documents showing work accomplished
Requirements for USA Work Visas
Depending on the US work visa type you apply for, you might have to submit some of the following documents:
- Proof you meet the qualifications (diplomas and Any certifications)
- Proof of professional Any degree (Bachelor, Master, Doctorate)
- Job offer by a US employer
- Your Resume or CV
- Letter from previous employers
- State License (if applicable)
- Proof that you have extraordinary abilities
- Additional Fees, etc.