Most Asked F1 Visa Interview Questions
1. Why do you want to go to USA?
2. Do you know anyone in the USA?
3. What was your GRE/TOEFL score?
4. Why your GRE/TOEFL scores are so low?
5. How many backlogs? Why?
6. Which state are you going?
7. Why don’t you want to study in your home country?
8. Why not study in Canada, Australia or the UK? Why only USA?
9. Why are you planning to continue your education?
10. Do you know anyone (in USA) in your University?
11. What do you know about US Universities?
12. How many universities apply for?
13. How much does your university cost for a year?
14. How many universities rejected you?
15. Why did you change your field (Mechanical or Electrical to Computer Science)
16. Have you been to the US before?
17. Who is sponsoring you?
18. What is your sponsor’s annual income?
19. What is your sponsor’s occupation?
20. Which Consultancy helped with F1 Visa Documentation?
21. How will this study program relate to your past work or studies?
22. Tell us more about your father’s/mother’s job and income?
23. How many brothers and sisters do you have?
24. What are your plans post-graduation?
25. Are you sure you won’t stay in the USA?
26. . What about scholarships? Did you get any
27. Do you have a copy of your bank statements? (Current statement)
28. Will you continue to work for your current employer after you graduate?
29. How are you going to manage your finance?
30. How long are you planning to stay in the United States?
31. Will language/communication be a problem for you?
32. Do you plan on working while studying?
33. What if I don’t give you a visa?
34. What are your plans if your student visa is not approved?
35. Will you come back to home during vacations/ holidays?