Your Role and Responsibilities
- 10+ years of IT experience
- Software Tools/Applications: Docker, Containers, GitHub, Jenkins, Ant, Selenium, Junit, REST, JAX-RS, Application Servers (Tomcat, Liberty, WAS)
- Prior experience on imaging technologies and PDF specification is desirable
- Good working knowledge Windows, UNIX/Linux OSs
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience of writing code to target high performance server and client side environments
- Previous experience on viewing technologies and GWT is desirable
- Familiarity with UI Test Case Automation
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Backend: Java, Java/J2EE, REST, Docker, Linux
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Experience in Redhat OpenShift and Kubernetes
- Experience with prototyping, extending the architecture and optimizing to leverage cloud deployment patterns
- Strong understanding of micro-service architecture implications and design of highly scalable SaaS deployments
- Exposure to leading teams.
- Good working knowledge Windows, UNIX.
- Experience of writing code to target high performance server and client side environments.
- Familiarity with UI Test Case Automation like Selenium, Jenkins.
- Knowledge on addressing Security Vulnerabilities.
- Knowledge on Cluster Environments with large scale applications, load balancers.
- Good working knowledge on the following areas will be added advantage:
- Continuous Integration: Jenkins
To apply for this job please visit careers.ibm.com.