Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 6+ years solving complex user problems and translating actionable insights from the design research team into user interface mockups (low- and high- fidelity), patterns, prototypes and development-ready specifications.
- Experience (6+ years) in designing and shipping software products and applications.
- Experience (6+ years) with creating user scenarios for usability testing, analysis of industry trends, task analysis, workflow design, layout & composition and reporting conclusions in well-developed documents.
- Experience in and passion for systems thinking and design.
- Strong communication, storytelling, critiquing and documentation skills.
- Comfortable working in a dynamic, team-based environment
- Expert skills in visual design principles including typography, layout, imagery, color, etc.
- Portfolio and work samples, including user-centred design skills including visualizations of complex experiences such as stories, flows, scenarios, personas, etc. (any fidelity), sketches to mid-fidelity interactions (show your process), clickable prototypes (any fidelity) and high-fidelity delivered product work.
- Excellent proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud, Figma, and presentation tools like Keynote
- Experience designing for accessibility.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Experience managing/creative directing a team of other designers.
To apply for this job please visit careers.ibm.com.