What You Will Do:
We are looking for a test and release automation engineer who can help build the infrastructure for test automation enabling release management. Work with team members to build and complete test plans/automation. Working with development leads on preparing a release management plan, helping implement the plan through scripts/automation. Additionally, helps in identifying the accurate toolsets to automate and optimize the deployments of the solutions to gain a 200+% efficiency over manual processes today.
- Develop scripts to automate building the infrastructure and software, create a release and build numbers, tag, and branch code branches in the configuration management system, notify engineers of build problems, and collect build metrics.
- Automate the current backlog of manual test cases and automate the new features.
- Configure the new CI/CD pipelines and manage the existing ones.
- Write test plans and test scripts.
- Enable release management with automation.
- Ability to work on multiple projects/as projects change – We are a central group, so this is a must-have to work in a fast-paced environment.
Who You Are:
Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Systems, or equivalent work experience.
3-5 years of experience in test automation/creating automation frameworks.
Expert knowledge in Selenium, and UI Testing.
Knowledge of Java.
Experience working in Agile projects and a good understanding of scrum ceremonies.
Experience in tools like Jenkins, BitBucket, Docker, and Linux.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.cisco.com.