Key job responsibilities
As a Software Development Engineer for Smart Vehicle, you will conceive, design and deliver innovative device features that will be deployed to high volume consumer products. You will work closely with internal interdisciplinary teams and outside partners to drive key aspects of feature definition, execution and test. You will be responsible for architecting, developing, and delivering features for new confidential futuristic products
– Investigate, prototype and deliver innovative solutions
– Work in an Agile/Scrum environment to deliver high quality software
– Establish architectural principles, select design patterns, and lead and mentor other team members
About the team
We create Framework, Middleware and SDKs that power vehicles globally.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Bangalore, KA, IND
– 3+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
– 2+ years of non-internship design or architecture (design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and existing systems experience
– Experience programming with at least one software programming language
– 3+ years of full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations experience
– Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent
To apply for this job please visit www.amazon.jobs.