Your key responsibilities
- Need to work as a technical lead in the development projects using Java technologies
- Working closely with our clients to understand their business, functional, technical, and implementation requirements
- Provide key input in technology stack evaluation and assist the architect in terms of technology choices for the projects when needed
- Design and govern the reusable accelerators, apply design patterns and reusable technical components (e.g. error handling, logging etc.)
- Working with the relevant teams to ensure the timely delivery of the projects
- Preparing technical solution and architecture documents, artefacts, work products and presentations for the customer
- Contribute towards excellence in a highly collaborative, team-oriented environment
- Lead and mentor development teams
- Work closely with Project Managers, Senior Business Analysts, and development teams
- Take ownership of the solution delivery, and be responsible for translating functional requirements into a solution
- Task allocation and performance evaluation of team members
- Communicate with client teams and gather requirements, conduct regular team meetings, and track project progress
- Interview candidates when needed and help in the recruitment process
- Provide an efficient working atmosphere to project teams and ensure objectives are met within stipulated time
- A background of working with development best practices.
- A willingness to be flexible in responding to issues as they occur and the ability to identify product/deployment improvements to mitigate future occurrences.
- Self-motivated, Strong communication and team building skills.
- Work iteratively in a team with continuous collaboration.
- Foster teamwork and lead by example
- Ability to travel in accordance with client and other job requirements
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Skills and attributes for success
- Experience in Java 8 and above.
- Experience in REST APIs and Spring framework/Spring boot with JPA, Hibernate.
- Strong in SQL with experience in SQL Server/Oracle/any other RDBMS.
- Knowledge on object-oriented programming, SOLID principles, and design patterns.
- Experience with UML diagrams – class diagram, sequence diagrams etc, database modelling including entity-relationship diagrams.
- Hands on experience in Microservices design and development
- Strong understanding and experience of software development best practices/clean code principles/debugging practices
- Knowledge on writing Unit test cases and carrying out Unit testing using Junit, Mockito etc.
- Working experience of designing & developing solutions in cloud environments preferably Azure.
- Security experience in OAuth2/Spring Security/LDAP-basics/AWS Authentication/Azure AD/any other cloud/on-prem authentication will be useful.
- Exposure to Profiling tools like JMeter or any other tools.
- Experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment
- Experience in projects managed in accordance with AGILE (SCRUM) methodology
- Version control software experience in Git/Bitbucket/SVN/Clear case/PVCS/any other tool
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills leveraging all available resources
- Attention to detail and commitment to high quality/error free deliverables
Good to have:
- Open API/Swagger experience.
- NoSQL database – Mongo DB/Cassandra/any other
- Experience with messaging technologies (e.g. Kafka, MQ), Event processing technologies.
- UI exposure using Angular/React will be an added advantage.
- Lead the team to come up with High level solution design in response to RFPs and experienced in sizing the project and estimating the effort.
- Knowledge on the CMMI framework.
- Expertise in distributed architectures, MOM integration technologies and message mediation. techniques using an Enterprise Service Bus.
- Experience in implementing caching mechanisms/solutions.
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems Management, or a related field.
- 4+ years of experience
- Experience in leading the teams
- Knowledge on process methodologies – Agile/frameworks like CMMI
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Technical delivery skills
To apply for this job please visit careers.ey.com.