We are looking for an Oracle cloud BSA (Business Systems analyst) with experience of working in Oracle ERP/Fusion cloud applications including: Oracle Subscription Management cloud, Oracle CPQ and Oracle Revenue management cloud. Responsibilities include:
- Act as a liaison between business users and development teams; bridging requirements and solutions, assessing levels of customer satisfaction, and confirming expectations
- Configure Oracle Fusion Financials applications as needed to support solution design and future business requirements
- Communicate proactively and frequently with business users to build and maintain a solid working relationship
- Design and implement custom reports using Oracle Fusion Financials reporting tools to address company needs and improve frequency, accuracy, and timeliness of reporting
- Maintain expert product knowledge and use an analytical approach to identifying opportunities for enhancements
- Maintain workflow approval configurations (e.g., for changes in approvers)
- Perform impact assessments, meet with users and collaborate on test design to ensure all required testing is performed prior to Oracle upgrade deployment
- Develops test scripts and manage execution of tests as applicable (system administrator may be accountable for certain tests and consulted on others)
- Monitor and analyze key performance indicators (KPIs) to assess the software’s performance, user satisfaction, and impact on business outcomes
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- 3-5 years of experience in Business Systems Administration or related field
- Ability to configure Oracle cloud applications including: Oracle subscription management cloud, Revenue management cloud, Oracle CPQ cloud etc.
- Excellent problem solving and debugging skills with experience in troubleshooting issues for Cloud applications
- Strong analytical skills and ability to think in a complex and rapidly changing environment
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively collaborate with diverse stakeholders, both technical and non-technical
- Strong business acumen and the ability to translate business requirements into technical specifications and vice versa
- Training and presentation skills to effectively educate and support employees in utilizing the software
- Analytical mindset and problem-solving abilities to identify process inefficiencies and propose effective solutions
To apply for this job please visit motorolasolutions.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.