Date: Sep 1, 2023
Location: Coimbatore, TN, IN
Position: Support EngineerLocation: Coimbatore
The role of Support Engineer is to assist with installing, administering, supporting, and maintaining all elements of IT service. This will include hardware, software, and cloud on premise networks throughout our Academy.
1. Become a key point of contact for academy resources support requests.
2. Developing knowledge base articles and user guides for use by colleagues
3. Assist with management, administration, and support of information technology and computer systems.
4. Assist with the implementation of policies and procedures associated with our IT provision for example, Internet Access Policy and Recovery plans.
5. Help to ensure joiners and leavers are provisioned or de-provisioned in a timely manner.
6. Contribute innovative suggestions on how our business could be improved through the deployment and development of IT solutions.
7. Become familiar with key hardware and software within the business including networks and phone systems
8. Provisioning of new starters (build desktops, Wi-Fi, desk phones, create accounts etc) including providing orientation to new users of existing technology
9. Provide individual training, assistance, and support on request
10. Maintain an accurate inventory and documentation of technology hardware, software, and resources.
11. Monitor and maintain technology to ensure target service levels are adhered too
Required Skills & Competencies:
• Should be expertise with any one of the technologies like Windows or Linux or Networks or cloud and basic knowledge on other domains
• Should have good knowledge in Process Documentation and Hardware.
• More than 4 years of Work experience is mandatory (Should have possessed team leading and support management capabilities during other assignments)
• Certification on Windows or Linux or Networks exposure is an added advantage.
• Should have basic knowledge on any of scripting technologies like python or powershell.
• Should be a Technically qualified to resolve any system related issues.
• Should have the experience to support and lead people from the front.
• Should be a Graduate or above.
• Good communication skills with ability to use it effectively and persuasively, and be able to respond professionally to any queries
Job Segment: Cloud, Linux, Engineer, Technology, Engineering
To apply for this job please visit careers.ltimindtree.com.