- B. Tech in Computer Science from a reputed college.
- Should have excellent computer science fundamentals and a good understanding of architecture, design and performance.
- Working knowledge and experience on REST APIs and Kafka.
- Good understanding of object-oriented design and knowledge of product life cycles.
- Strong proficiency in version control systems (e.g., Git) and source code management practices.
- Experience with CI/CD tools (e.g., Jenkins, Travis CI, CircleCI) and build automation.
- Familiarity with configuration management tools (e.g., Ansible, Puppet, Chef) is a plus.
- Knowledge of any of MySQL, Postgres, Cassandra, Redis, MongoDB, Elastic Search, Spark is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of AI/ML/DL technologies and sound application of the same would be a strong plus.
What you’ll do and learn
- Work as a part of a dedicated team following scrum model.
- Define and evolve implementation for Release Engineering process for major Adobe Products.
- Collaborate with partner engineering teams to understand the requirements and design, planning and execution for the solutions oriented to solve daily problems and implement process enhancements.
- Well versed with emerging industry technologies and trends
- Learn about new and upcoming tools in Release Engineering domain.
To apply for this job please visit careers.adobe.com.