What you need to succeed
- BE/BTech degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in software engineering, release development and/or configuration management.
- Knowledge of the Windows, MAC, iOS, and Android Platforms
- Strong programming experience in Python or C/C++ and Java Script. Knowledge of Data Structures and Algorithms and Operating systems.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong programming experience in scripting languages like Python, Groovy, Unix Shell scripting, Windows PowerShell.
- Extensive experience in using Jenkins in an enterprise, Pipeline knowledge is a plus.
- Extensive experience managing branches and usage of GIT, Perforce or other SCM tools.
- Knowledge of Ansible/Chef/Puppet/Salt/WKSP1 or any other configuration management & provisioning systems.
- Experience in Installer technologies and development of installers using various tools like InstallShield, Inno etc.
- Experience with Virtualization systems like VMWare and knowledge of Docker or other container management system
- Leadership experience a plus
To apply for this job please visit careers.adobe.com.