About this Role
We’ve got your back if you’ve got ours!
We are looking for builders of the 1st order. You should get a rush from creating things from scratch and take pleasure in watching users try to tear it apart through sheer volume and strange, unthinkable use cases. And when it breaks, you are to the Fam’s rescue! — make everything smooth, secure and stronger than ever! If you inhale resilience and exhale code, apply now!
On the Job
- Craft clean, manageable code and maintain proper documentation
- Create, test and deploy the applications on production servers
- Participate in our on-call rotation triage & address reliability issues that come up in production
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies and frameworks to maximize development efficiency
- Experience of minimum 1 year to 8 years in designing and developing complex server side components
- Bachelors in Computer Science (or equivalent work experience) is preferred
- Experience with DevOps and writing REST APIs & micro services architecture
- Strong programming expertise in Python or Golang will be an added advantage
- Good understanding of relational databases (preferably PostgreSQL)
- Exposure to Cloud Platforms like AWS (preferred), Azure or Google Cloud
- Unix command line experience
- Well-versed with Software Development Life Cycle
- Demonstrate the ability to be a self-starter and learn quickly
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Passion for learning and implementing new technologies
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.