Salesforce Industries is seeking a design-savvy Business Analyst/Senior Solution Consultant to support Solution Delivery opportunities in the Customer Success Group team, lending his/her expertise to the delivery of world class Salesforce Industries implementations and building the necessary and valuable relationships both internally and externally in order to become recognized as a world class business transformation expert.
The Business Analyst/Senior Solution Consultant will be working directly with customers to meet their business needs. The Business Analyst/Senior Solution Consultant shall create detailed requirement documentation and coordinate development of comprehensive assets to run on the OmniStudio Platform.
Through the work on Salesforce Industries, the Business Analyst/Senior Solution Consultant shall become an expert in educating the customer about product capabilities, identifying gaps in the processes, and servicing customers via digital channels. He/she shall also develop leadership skills in Agile software development.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Working closely with our customers, industry experts, product managers, and engineers to understand the business processes at a detailed level.
- Participating in business process redesign, roadmap planning, and identifying touch points in multi-cloud implementations.
- Participating in discussions with various levels of customer’s IT business stakeholders.
- Developing strong client relationships by building trust, rapport and positive working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders, and team members.
- Working with internal and customer stakeholders to create prototypes, proof of concepts and sample mockups as a means of eliciting and defining business requirements.
- Creating and owning user stories/business requirements documents as an outcome of the requirements gathering sessions, and detailing out the user stories in the agile sprints for the scrum team to work upon.
- Collaborating with SFI’s product and design teams to understand the best practices and create simple and elegant flows that deliver the functionality required
- Utilising knowledge on OmniStudio tools, including OmniScript, FlexCards, Integration Procedures to rapidly construct dynamic, omni-channel interactions.
- Attending daily stand-ups, story pointing meetings, sprint planning, and retrospectives to ensure progress on requests and removal of blockers.
- As required, participating in the UAT and Go-Live process, including test planning, development of test scripts, testing logistics, test execution, and status reporting.
- Collaborating with Salesforce Industries Product and Engineering teams to suggest enhancements in the tools from field implementation experience.
- Analyzing the data requirements, structures and integration points of the process, and creating mapping to Salesforce Industry objects or external REST endpoints.
- Identifying business process improvements and opportunities for automation.
- Documenting work using flow charts, written descriptions, screenshots and videos.
- Reacting to process and product related questions and escalating issues to the correct team or to the management as necessary.
- Applying knowledge, skills and judgment to make decisions and resolve issues.
- Maintaining a target billable utilisation aligned to the role.
- 5 or More Years of experience in enterprise software as an analyst or product owner.
- Demonstrated capability to understand business strategies and application objectives, and translate those requirements into effective process designs.
- Excellent design skills, including the ability to critique visual elements and optimize user flows.
- Experience in one or multiple domains of Financial Services → Banking (retail, commercial, investment, mortgage lending and servicing), Insurance, Wealth & Asset Management
- Excellent written and visual communication skills, with the ability to clearly document requirements and process assets using text, diagrams and videos.
- Clear verbal communicator, with the ability to effectively interact in English.
- Self-directed, with the ability to break down a complex process, assign actions, and manage progress toward a deadline.
- Expertise in process modeling tools and best practices.
- Knowledge of Salesforce Financial Services Cloud.
- Knowledge of design thinking processes and tools.
- Experience working with Scrum teams and Agile Methodology.
To apply for this job please visit salesforce.wd12.myworkdayjobs.com.