The Oracle QA/Test analyst will perform and support end to end testing efforts within Oracle ERP/Fusion cloud applications. Jobs responsibilities include:
- Execution of functional test cases and test scripts of the application software, database upgrades, installations modifications, configurations, and infrastructure modifications and upgrades.
- Reports and documents software defects identified in the test process.
- Focuses on eliminating and documenting defects during systems development life cycle.
- Tracks all defects using Jira and communicate defects identified in the testing process, as well as problem resolution if needed.
- Participate in test requirements, test design, and test plan reviews with particular focus on matching software features to user requirements.
- Interact and collaborate directly with software developers, product managers, and business analysts to ensure proper development and quality of service applications and products.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in executing end to end test cases within Oracle ERP/Cloud platform
- Should have good knowledge of different Oracle functional areas including: CPQ (Configure, Price, and quote), Order management, Finance including revenue management cloud, Subscription cloud, Service contracts
- Knowledge of integration testing on PAAS Modules for Oracle Cloud Fusion Implementation
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Solid experience with estimation and prioritization
- Experience with testing tools like: Quick Test Pro, Quality center, WinRunner is a plus.
- Experience in Bulk Data Upload.
- Should have strong analytical and conceptual skills.
- Strong troubleshooting skills are required.
- Should have good communication skills.
- Travel Requirements
Referral Payment Plan
To apply for this job please visit motorolasolutions.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.