- Enthusiasm for developing high quality Windows Experiences that are powered by cutting edge AI technologies
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or related field (or equivalent, relevant experience)
- 1+ years of experience (or equivalent relevant experience) in software development using development technologies such as C++, WinUI or XAML
- Hands on experiences with software engineering principles and best practices such as design patterns, code quality, testing, debugging, etc.
- Experience in the full development lifecycle of deploying software at scale
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a cohesive and supportive team
- Experience in developing features and user experiences that use AI technologies such as speech, vision, natural language processing, or machine learning are a bonus
To apply for this job please visit jobs.careers.microsoft.com.