• Currently enrolled in degree program (Bachelor’s or MS or Ph.D.) in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, or related field with specialization in machine learning, NLP, ASR, deep learning, computer vision, data science or related fields.
• Strong working knowledge of programming languages such as C/C++, Java, or Python (SciPy, RPy2, etc).
• Practical machine learning experience
• Research experience related to machine learning, deep learning, NLP, computer vision, data science
• Published and/or presented papers at ICASSP, ICML, NIPS, KDD, CVPR or similar top-tier conferences and events
To apply for this job please visit amazon.jobs.