This is a remote position.
We’re looking for a backend developer intern, who can take ownership of the third party integrations with our product. This will be a 4-6 month internship (starting April/May 2023), with a potential to convert into a full time role. You will be mentored by senior engineers on our team. Your primary roles and responsibilities will evolve over time as your experience and comfort with the product grows. These will include:
– Taking full ownership of building third party integrations with our product
– Understanding code quality, maintainability, modularity and scalability
– Breaking down large tasks into independent smaller chunks
– Writing well tested code to ensure rapid iteration
– Communicating with both technical and non-technical stakeholders to understand their points of view and to discuss your own ideas
– Basic understanding of frontend development is a plus
– Capable of building the backend part of web applications with minimal guidance
– Basic experience with GET & POST APIs is required. Having used any API in the past is a plus.
– Good at Python. Knowledge of Python frameworks like Django or FastAPI is a plus.
– Comfortable with linux, setting up servers, installing packages, shell scripting, etc
– Familiarity with docker and cloud computing (AWS/GCP/etc) is a plus
– Entrepreneurial mindset
– Self driven individual with high ownership and strong work ethic
– Good communication skills
– Not taking yourself too seriously 🙂
Fixed: INR 30,000 – INR 50,000 per month
To apply for this job please visit zenskar.zohorecruit.in.