- As a full-stack engineer, your job responsibilities will include:
- • Develop application code through the use of established methods that meets acceptance criteria
- • Reviews and collaborates with Architects on designs
- • Develops technical designs with any necessary automation strategies
- • Collaborates with Product Owner to clarify functionality in stories
- • Collaborates with SMEs as necessary to obtain guidance for development
- • Develops stories, data mappings, test cases, and success criteria which inform development
- • Understands and can build/deploy code through approved channels
- • Tests application code through the use of established methods, these tests should all be automated and include unit tests, integrations tests, functional tests, acceptance tests, performance tests, and smoke tests
- • Committed to and responsible for the iteration goals
- Required Skills:
- 2-5 years of professional software development experience
- Extensive programming experience as a Full stack engineer and a good understanding of the Web application domain.
- Sound in Designing and Implementation of Scalable features, Knowledge of Design Patterns and Industry best practices.
- Commitment to software engineering best practices – design, testing, documentation, code reviews etc
- Good knowledge of Java or similar programming languages.
- Strong computer science, data structure and database concepts
- Ability to take a problem, analyze, design, educate team members on it and work with them to solve the problem with high quality and on time.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills. Work closely with cross-functional teams across geographies.
To apply for this job please visit salesforce.wd12.myworkdayjobs.com.