Software Engineer – C/C++ with Linux, Networking-Cloud Networking Team/ 4-8 years
Who You Are
- Senior software development engineer working on groundbreaking technologies in a fast changing landscape of datacenter technologies and part of the BU having ownership of multiple products.
- Developing software using C/Python on Networking devices like switches and routers
- Good understanding of Linux and open source software integration
- Consistent track record in debugging and analyzing complex customer deployments and understand technical issues
- Knowledge of networking concepts and protocols is desirable.
- Understanding of security infrastructure such SSL, TLS, X.509 certificates, Cryptography is desirable.
- Very Good communication skills and excel in a team environment.
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams as well as providing technical leadership when required.
- Ability to work independently and with little supervision.
- Ability to translate high level requirements into specific features, develop functional and design specifications
- Flexibility in a fast paced, constantly evolving, deadline-driven environment
Typically requires Masters/B.E/B.Tech ECE/CS plus 4-8 years related experience in networking software development.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.cisco.com.