- BS/BA/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of technical engineering experience with development technologies such as SQL, SSIS, SSAS, Azure, Synapse, or similar cloud technologies.
- Experience with programming skills such as C#, Java, Python, Scala, or equivalent experience.
- Hands-on experience with software engineering principles and best practices, such as design patterns, code quality, testing, debugging, etc.
- Ability to communicate technical details clearly across teams.
- Ability to work with a global team with excellent communication & Collaboration skills.
- Excellent analytical skills with a systematic and structured approach to software design.
- Demonstrated enthusiasm for building highly scalable, reliable, cloud services on Azure is a plus.
- Experience with or exposure to Agile and iterative development processes.
- Familiarity with Finance data and business rhythms a plus.
- Ability to ramp up quickly on new technologies.
- Experience in developing features to improve user experience with AI technologies is a plus.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.careers.microsoft.com.