Job Title- QA Engineer
We’re looking for a QA Engineer in Foreign Exchange Technology of the Deutsche Bank.
Global Foreign Exchange (GFX) is a vital part of the DB Investment Bank that provides our clients with many ways to manage their currency risk. Deutsche Bank has been ranked the Overall FX Market Leader by market share in the 2022 Euromoney FX Survey. Deutsche Bank ranked top in 50% of all categories in the survey, including No 1 for overall market share, swaps (unadjusted), options, overall electronic FX, emerging market volume (unadjusted swaps), precious metals, banks and non-financial corporates.
GFX heavily relies on its technology to stay ahead of the competition. Our products are used by clients, trading desks, sales and operations. They provide connectivity with brokers, exchanges and clearing houses. The development of our products gives engineers a unique ability to learn business, work with big data and analytics.
We use MongoDB, ClickHouse, Kafka, Redis, Ignite, gRPC, Spark, Tableau and other technologies to build our platform. We build cloud-ready solutions and host them on-premises (GCP Anthos) and public clouds (GCP GKE). For writing Frontends we leverage Autobahn Platform, that is used by thousands external and internal users.
What we’ll offer you
As part of our flexible scheme, here are just some of the benefits that you’ll enjoy
- Best in class leave policy
- Gender neutral parental leaves
- 100% reimbursement under childcare assistance benefit (gender neutral)
- Sponsorship for Industry relevant certifications and education
- Employee Assistance Program for you and your family members
- Comprehensive Hospitalization Insurance for you and your dependents
- Accident and Term life Insurance
- Complementary Health screening for 35 yrs. and above
Your key responsibilities
- Set up QA processes and test automation approaches from scratch and improve the existing processes/approaches
- Plan and execute full set of test activities, coordinating complex end-to-end testing across multiple systems
- Drive implementation of testable architecture for developed applications
- Develop and extend in-house testing automation tools and test frameworks
- Take initiative and lead to optimize a length of test cycle and therefore time to market for new functionality.
Your skills and experience
- 5+ years of professional experience working in Quality Assurance area, test analysis skills, ability to design test cases using different test techniques
- Proven track record in building QA process and test automation approaches on large scale
- Experience in testing of complex distributed systems, testing at different levels
- Strong technical background, experience with SQL, Unix commands
- Experience programming in at least one of the following languages: Java, Kotlin, Groovy, or JS/TS
- Problem solving
- Ability to take ownership of a task until its completion, rather than just coding or testing
- Team player, open to collaboration, ability to work in distributed team
- Good communication skills, ability to work with business and support teams, spoken/written English
- Eager to learn about new technology and gain new skills as required
- Attention to details, discipline
How we’ll support you
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
To apply for this job please visit careers.db.com.