- Experience 8 -13 Years
- Strong grasp of data structures and algorithms
- Strong hands-on experience in Java with extensive understanding of the JVM and garbage collectors and JVM memory model
- Extensive experience in designing and implementing large scale distributed data intensive platforms with high resiliency, availability, and reliability.
- Strong experience in maintaining high throughput, low latency applications.
- Strong written, verbal communications, presentation skills, leadership, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Proven collaboration skills along with the ability to influence without authority
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Science Engineering, or related field required; Advanced Degree preferred, with 8 or more years of experience in software engineering, design and architecture .
- Hands on experience with Kotlin and/or Go
- Experience in working with Observability standards OpenTelemetry.
- Experience with micro services architectures and service mesh technologies.
- Hands on experience in the following: Vert.x, Spring, Envoy, gRPC, protobuf, JSON, CouchBase, Cassandra, Redis,Consul, Jenkins, docker, Kubernates, OpenShift, Elastic Stack, Kafka, Spark
To apply for this job please visit aexp.eightfold.ai.