Y-Consulting – ODI Staff, Senior
We are looking for Staff and Senior level candidates with a good working experience in Data warehousing, Data Integration using ETL tool Oracle Data Integrator (ODI), Oracle SQL and PL/SQL. Knowledge on other ETL tools and databases is an added advantage. As a problem-solver with the keen ability to diagnose a client’s unique needs, one should be able to see the gap between where clients currently are and where they need to be. The candidate should be capable of creating a blueprint to help clients achieve their end goal.
Your key responsibilities:
- Overall having 3-15 years of ETL Lead / developer experience and a minimum of 2-3 Years’ experience in Oracle Data Integrator (ODI).
- Minimum 2-3 end to end DWH Implementation experience.
- Should have experience in developing ETL processes – ETL control tables, error logging, auditing, data quality, etc. Should be able to implement reusability, parameterization, workflow design, etc.
- Expertise in the Oracle ODI toolset and Oracle PL/SQL, ODI
- Knowledge of ODI Master and work repository
- Knowledge of data modelling and ETL design
- Setting up topology, building objects in Designer, Monitoring Operator, different type of KM’s, Agents etc
- Packaging components, database operations like Aggregate pivot, union etc.
- using ODI mappings, error handling, automation using ODI, Load plans, Migration of Objects
- Design and develop complex mappings, Process Flows and ETL scripts
- Must be well versed and hands-on in using and customizing Knowledge Modules (KM)
- Experience of performance tuning of mappings
- Ability to design ETL unit test cases and debug ETL Mappings
- Expertise in developing Load Plans, Scheduling Jobs
- Ability to design data quality and reconciliation framework using ODI
- Integrate ODI with multiple Source / Target
- Experience on Error recycling / management using ODI, PL/SQL
- Expertise in database development (SQL/ PLSQL) for PL/SQL based applications.
- Experience of creating PL/SQL packages, procedures, Functions, Triggers, views, Mat Views and exception handling for retrieving, manipulating, checking and migrating complex datasets in oracle
- Experience in Data Migration using Sql loader, import/export
- Experience in SQL tuning and optimization using explain plan and Sql trace files.
- Strong knowledge of ELT/ETL concepts, design and coding
- Partitioning and Indexing strategy for optimal performance
- Must have Good verbal and written communication in English, Strong interpersonal, analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Should have experience of interacting with customers in understanding business requirement documents and translating them into ETL specifications and High- and Low-level design documents.
- Experience in understanding complex source system data structures preferably in Financial services (preferred) Industry
- Ability to work with minimal guidance or supervision in a time critical environment.
- BTech / MTech / MCA / MBA
To apply for this job please visit careers.ey.com.