Job Title: Consulting-ET&P-Emerging ERP – Manager -Workday Finance
Workday Certified will be preferred.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise for Work Day – Finance consultant.
Must have acted as Lead on 4 or more Large Enterprise End to End Workday Financials Implementations, demonstrating hands-on design/solutioning, configuration and testing experience in as many of the following Spend (Financial , AP, AR and Integration with other Application) areas:
· Supplier Accounts/Contracts, Procurement, Business Assets, Expenses and Inventory.
· Experience of global / multi-country deployments with localisation requirements.
· Be able to identify strategies, alternatives, approaches, risks, and mitigations to meet requirements, as well as assist in testing and resolving issues.
· Experience of developing methodology and continuous improvements in delivery
· Experience of assisting in pre-sales activities and ability to accurately estimate scope, effort and resources required to complete projects
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
· Experience in Financial accounting and procurement roles. Associated Professional accounting qualifications.
· Experience in any other Workday Financials areas: FDM, Financial Accounting, Budgets, Reporting, Customer Accounts/Contracts, Projects/PSA, Banking, Taxes, Supplier Accounts/Contracts, Procurement, Business Assets, Expenses and Inventory.
· 4 or more Large Enterprise End to End experience in other ERP systems (SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft etc)
· Hands on Workday data conversion and/or report development experience.
To apply for this job please visit jobsindia.deloitte.com.