At ashutec you will develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
- Design, build and maintain our digital media presence.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Forecast sales performance trends
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Evaluate emerging technologies.
- Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Proven minimum 1 year working experience in managing digital marketing for an organization.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
Experience Required : 1 to 2 years
Benefits and Perks
- Exposure to Global Projects
- Flexible Work Environment
- 5 Days Working Week
- Leaves and Other Benefits
Package (Salary) Details
- Based on the Interview and Technical Skills.
To apply for this job please visit www.ashutec.com.