- Skill Set: Pega Certified senior system architect
- Total Experience: 5.00 to 9.00 Years
- No of Openings: 4
- Job Expiry Date: 30/11/2023
- Domain: IT
- Location: BENGALURU [India]
- Job Reference No: 973090
*Important Note* : 1. want associates from Bangalore location only
2. 3 days work from office
3. 5 days work from office during KT sessions
4. without client interview no offer to be role out
- Design and develop Pega applications using Pega Platform
- Collaborate with stakeholders to gather and document requirements
- Participate in the design and development of Pega application interfaces and integrations
- Perform code reviews and ensure that code adheres to best practices and standards
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with Pega applications
- Participate in testing and quality assurance activities to ensure that solutions meet business requirements
- Maintain technical documentation and provide knowledge transfer to team members
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- 3+ years of experience in designing and developing Pega applications
- Strong understanding of Pega Platform architecture and best practices
- Experience with Pega integrations, including REST and SOAP web services
- Knowledge of Pega rulesets, class structures, and data models
- Strong understanding of software development life cycle (SDLC) methodologies
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Design and develop PRPC workflows, decision rules, user interfaces, integrations, and reports.
- Develop PRPC solutions using Java, J2EE, and other programming languages as required.
- Perform performance tuning and optimization of PRPC solutions.
- Configure PRPC environments including setting up servers, databases, and other infrastructure.
- Provide technical guidance and mentorship to other developers working on PRPC solutions.
- Participate in the creation of technical documentation such as design documents, code reviews, and testing plans.
- Participate in code reviews to ensure that PRPC solutions are developed to a high quality and meet industry standards.
- Certifications: o Pega Certified System Architect (PCSA) o Pega Certified Senior System Architect (PCSSA)
To apply for this job please visit careers.techmahindra.com.