We are seeking software engineers to join a world-class team of highly motivated software engineers and infrastructure experts. As an engineer you have deep technical knowledge of planet scale public cloud services with compelling user experiences. You will be responsible for investigating and diagnosing issues reported by customers, and designing solutions and enhancements to resolve those issues. The ideal candidate learns quickly, works efficiently in ambiguous environments, is driven by customer value, business impact and demonstrates growth mindset.
If you take pride in building large-scale cloud services, reaching billions of consumers around the globe and delivering high quality, highly-available mission-critical enterprise services, come and join us!
- Design and implementation of the control plane framework subsystems
- Work closely with Product Management, Infrastructure Experts and Technical Operations to understand challenges, develop, test, and deploy high-quality software
- Ability to propose simple and elegant solutions to complex business and technical problems
- Resolve complex technical issues and drive innovations that improve system availability, resilience, and performance
- Capable of driving and delivering thin slices of functionality on a regular cadence with data-driven feedback loops in an agile environment
- Be passionate about automation
- Create, maintain and share technical documentation used by engineers and other team members
- Actively participate in mentoring engineers
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science / Engineering
At least 2+ years of industry experience in software design and development building services in a distributed systems environment
Deep understanding of Services Oriented Architecture
Deep understanding of object oriented programming in at least one of these programming language: C#, GoLang, Java
Strong experience in any relational (MySQL/PostgreSQL/MS SQL/etc.) databases
Practical experience in cloud computing and proficient either in Azure or AWS technologies
Experience using telemetry and metrics to drive operational excellence
Experience with Agile development methodology and Test-Driven Development
Experience in CI/CD pipelines
Excellent communication skills in working with both business and engineering stakeholders
Not afraid to learn new technologies and new concepts, be curious and display an innovative mindset
Hands on experience on C#, GoLang, Azure, MS SQL
Hands on experience with DevOps tool such as Jenkins, Chef, or Ansible.
Good understanding of containers/virtualization, monitoring, load balancing, networking, and security
Experience in Teamcity or Spinnaker
Experience with open source projects such as Kafka, Spark, or Zookeeper
Experience with container orchestration systems such as Kubernetes, Docker, Helios
Experience with Security Development Lifecycle
Experience in any NOSQL (Dynamo/MongoDB/etc.) databases
To apply for this job please visit salesforce.wd12.myworkdayjobs.com.