Department: R&D Medicinal Chemistry
Role: Chemical Research Scientist
Job Location: Hyderabad/Secunderabad, Bangalore/Bengaluru
Salary: 5-12 Lacs P.A.
No. of Openings: 01
Walk-in interview Details
Date & Time: 10th September, 9.00 AM – 3.00 PM
- Bengaluru: Aurigene Pharmaceutical Services Ltd 39-40, KIADB Industrial Area, Electronic City Phase – II, Bangalore – 560100
- Hyderabad: Bollaram Road, Miyapur, Jaya Prakash Narayan Nagar, Miyapur, Telangana 500049
- Synthesize and characterize novel NCEs as per client specifications, in an efficient and independent manner.
- Broad knowledge of modern organic chemistry and synthetic methods
- Heterocyclic chemistry, metal catalyzed reactions, handling air/moisture sensitive reagents, hydrogenations, carrying out multi-step synthesis etc.
- Work with a wide range of techniques in synthesis and purification (Chromatographic methods including smooth knowledge of MPLCs), and spectroscopic characterization of novel compounds (NMR, LCMS, HPLC, IR etc.).
- Up to date maintenance of Lab Note Books, as per client specifications and guidelines.
- Generation of final reports and other scientific documents, as needed.
- Understanding of systems and process pertaining to safety, health and environment.
- Follow the EHS guidelines, as per zero tolerance policy.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org