We are seeking a proactive and analytical Associate Data Scientist to join our data team. The successful candidate will possess a foundational understanding of data analysis, data science, and machine learning techniques and is keen to contribute to our data-driven projects. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams to generate insights, build data models, and support decision-making.
- Collaborate with upper management / technical lead to determine programming goals
- Write code based of requirements
- Test code thoroughly and accurately
- Deploy code using the proper guidelines
- Maintain and ensure stability and performance of deployed code
- Edit and improve code from existing systems
- Follow standard naming conventions when writing code
- Add comments to code whenever necessary
- Follow best practices when writing code (e.g. using functions, etc.)
- Collaborate with cross functional team
- Manage projects and tasks via Agile framework
- Communicate with team and end users on status of projects and tasks effectively
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, or a related field.
- 1-2 years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Familiarity with data science toolkits such as Python, R, SQL, and data visualization tools.
- Basic understanding of machine learning algorithms and statistical techniques.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to work in a collaborative environment.
- Strong communication skills to effectively present findings to non-technical stakeholders.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.danaher.com.