Specific responsibilities commensurate with experience and include
- Work in iterative release product environment, with focus on challenging quality and delivery goals
- Requirement analysis and ability to resolve client requirements.
- Develop quick prototypes to demonstrate the design concepts and product ideas to team, management, product management, Customers etc.
- Work closely with SME’s, Architects, product managers etc.
- Use effectively prior experience of developing software modules.
- Ensure compliance to organizational policies, procedures and regulatory requirements such as FDA, ISO 13485
- Bachelor’s/Master degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field with 3 to 6 years of proven experience
- Good in Windows framework .NET, .NET Core and C# Programming Language
- Good in software development.
- Exposure to Continuous Integration, delivery and deployment, version Control.
- Effective Technical Communication and problem solving skills
- Ability to work with multi-functional and remote teams.
- Experience with SDK or software platform development and supporting product based variability. (+)
- Experience in Agile and Scrum principles would be a (+)
- Exposure to Design Control and Healthcare domain is a (+)
To apply for this job please visit jobs.danaher.com.