Software Engineering SMTS/LMTS – Application Developer (CRM Analytics/Einstein Analytics)
You will be building AI-infused analytical applications across many horizontal industries/ business processes across sales, service, commerce, marketing, supply chain, and more. You will work with PMs, UX, engineers and customers to translate business use-cases into immersive analytic experiences while laying a sustainable foundation that helps us scale to hundreds of high quality smart analytical apps. You will partner with PMs, UX, Engineering Managers, Scrum Masters, and architects to lead design conversations and inform our collective roadmap through detailed technical specs, spikes, hack-days and more.
You are an experienced candidate with hands-on experience in data visualization, application development, and machine-learning applications. We’re expecting the candidate with a self-starter attitude, strong technical skills and effective communication skills who can work independently in designing, building, and launching these analytic apps. These apps will provide descriptive, diagnostic, prescriptive and predictive insights fully immersed in the users business process.
- Design, Develop, test, and package high quality AI-infused reusable analytical components and applications
- Active contributor of a scrum team building ETL pipelines, data visualizations, apps packaging, UI components and tooling
- Responsible for building high performance dashboards and pipelines
- Collaborate with product managers, UX designers, and peer engineers for detailed technical specs and spikes
- Participate and promote architectural initiatives that simplify app engineering, reuse, and content maintenance
- Triage and fix bugs, customer investigations
- Explore, experiment and implement new Analytics platform capabilities within the Intelligent apps
- Define, collect and report metrics that measure progress and performance of the build and test infrastructure
- Lead initiatives to boost tooling, automation and integration speed focusing on developer productivity, release velocity and product quality
- Lead the technical design and delivery for one or more scrum teams you will be part of
- BE/Btech or MS/Mtech in Computer Science or related discipline is required.
- 5 to 12 years of experience in building analytical applications, data visualizations, data pipelines, and AI/ML applications
- Thorough understanding of the fundamentals of analytics and familiarity with AI methodologies.
- Experience with traditional BI and discovery tools (Looker, Power BI, Tableau, Qlik, MicroStrategy, Quicksight, etc.)
- Experience building CRMA Applications (f.k.a Einstein Analytics) for enterprise customers
- Experience with query languages (e.g. SQL, PL/SQL,Pig, etc.) and understanding of data management technologies
- Experience working with large datasets including data modeling, logical schema design, ETL/ELT, and developing data pipelines for structured, semi-structured and unstructured data
- Experience in development, configuration, implementation and support of Salesforce based applications based on Lightning Components, Lightning Design System, Lightning Flows, and leveraging the Salesforce Platform.
- Experience with Salesforce’s technical stack – SOQL, APIs, Custom Objects, APEX etc.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-starter with an ability to learn quickly in a dynamic environment
Nice to Have Qualifications
Deep understanding of object oriented programming and experience with at least one object oriented programming language (Java, Python)
Tableau or CRMA Certification is a plus
To apply for this job please visit salesforce.wd12.myworkdayjobs.com.