Common Nursing Interview Questions 2024.
- Tell me about yourself?
- Tell me what do you know about the role of a Nurse?
- Why should I hire you?
- What are your weaknesses?
- What is your greatest strength?
- Are you a team player? Tell us about a time that you worked well with a team?
- Why are you leaving your current job?
- What are you passionate about?
- What really motivates you?
- Are you a self-motivator?
- Where do you see yourself in next five years?
- Why are you the best person for this nursing job?
- Why do you want to work for this hospital/organization?
- How would you contribute to the improvement of our organisation as a Nurse?
- Do you have any questions for us?
New Updated Nursing interview Questions with detailed Answers 2024
Tell me, why did you decide to become a nurse?
Explain When were you the happiest in your job?
Explain how do you handle the stress of this job?
Explain how would you handle a patient who complains?
Would you become a doctor? And explain?
Other Important Nurse Interview Questions
- What’s the hardest thing about being a nurse?
- Explain, out of the 6 Cs for Nursing, which do you feel is the most important and why?
- What do you do if your replacement does not arrive?
- In your opinion, what are the best and worst aspects of nursing?
- How would you handle a disagreement with a doctor?
- What is professional duty of candour?
- Tell me what you understand about safeguarding?
- How would you deal with a rude patient?
- Which system do you use for EMR?
- How do you respond when people ask for your personal diagnosis outside of the clinical setting?
- Have you ever accidentally caused a conflict?
- Are you comfortable working with other doctors and nurses?
- What’s your policy on overtime?
- How long are the shifts?
- What do you find most rewarding about being a nurse?
- How would you handle a patient who struggles with pain management?
- How did you handle a situation where you disagreed with a physician over a diagnosis or a course of treatment?
- How do you respond when family members ask for your personal diagnosis?
- Describe how clinical rotation prepared you for a career in nursing?
- Do you keep up to date with developments in the healthcare industry?