Detailed Role & Responsibilities:
- Assisting customers in troubleshooting their custom code, integration, and implementation of Salesforce Marketing Cloud products via multiple channels like voice, email, chat, etc. This involves debugging, troubleshooting, and ensuring issues are fully resolved.
- Manage highly visible, global, and strategic customer-reported issues and ensure 100% customer satisfaction
- Developing and maintaining technical expertise in assigned areas of product functionality.
- Demonstrating exceptional analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving expertise.
- Providing feature explanation and Salesforce coding best practices.
- Managing customer expectations and the customer experience to maximize customer satisfaction.
- Actively maintaining and participating in work-related training and up-skilling activities.
- Demonstrating the ability to research, document, and prioritize customer issues, leveraging internal tools and escalating to relevant teams as necessary
- Multitasking and performing effectively under pressure and meeting all support-related KPIs as outlined by business
- Creating and curating knowledge content.
Mandatory Technical/General Qualifications:
- 2+ years of experience in working with Data (Data Analysis, Data Engineering, Advanced Excel, SQL)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of Database, Data Warehousing, and data management (RDBMS) concepts
- Ability to analyze and investigate reported issues
- Understanding of Business Intelligence platforms (Tableau, Power BI, Qlik)
- Demonstrated skill in Customer Support, Helpdesk, or Customer Service in a customer-facing role.
- Flexibility to work in any shift (APAC, IST, EMEA, AMER) as per business need.
- Willingness to work over the weekends and avail week offs during the weekdays
- Experience in ERP, Reporting, and/or Analyzing
- Prior experience with MC-Intelligence, Kibana, or Splunk is a plus
- Basic understanding of Digital Marketing Business and terminologies
- Additional Language Proficiency (Spanish and/or Portuguese) is a bonus
To apply for this job please visit salesforce.wd12.myworkdayjobs.com.