What you need to succeed
- A minimum of 5 years of industry experience in product design with a proven track record of phenomenal designs and strategy that meets user needs, product requirements & business objectives.
- B.Des/M.Des degree in HCI or design related field, with an emphasis on user experience, interaction design, or visual design.
- Ability to grasp the essence of complex design problems and translate them to practical design solutions.
- Ability to proficiently facilitate brainstorming sessions, cultivate the creative thinking process, build compelling presentation decks or videos, and present eloquent concept pitches.
- Ability to accept and design against feedback from colleagues in a rapid iterative design process, and effectively produce multiple highly polished and professional finished works under tight timeline.
- Proficient in fundamental visual & interaction design principles.
- Strong understanding of Adobe Xd, Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, or similar product design programs.
- Familiarity with prototyping tools a plus.
- Comfortable working in a loosely defined agile and lean design environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to clearly articulate a problem space.
- Strong written & verbal communication and presentation skills
To apply for this job please visit careers.adobe.com.