- Follow and help define coding standards. Lead code reviews during projects to ensure quality and appropriate design patterns are followed
- Manage the technical delivery of custom development, integrations, and data migration elements of a Salesforce implementation
- Familiar with source code, version management, and code deployment standards
- Ability to understand a project and deep dive to debug issues
- Translate functional requirements into technical requirements
- Design custom objects, custom fields, picklists, page layouts, workflow, approval processes, validation rules, custom tabs, reports, Visualforce pages, and dashboards
- Develop, test and deploy custom capabilities within Salesforce instances using Apex and Lightning technologies.
- Manage Salesforce data uploads, feeds, and other integrations
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope, and completion of new development requests.
- Assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce org and all upstream and downstream applications, systems, and processes
Required Skills and Experience
- 3+ years hands-on development experience on the Salesforce platform
- Hands-on experience on Salesforce Experience cloud
- Hands on experience with LWC, Aura Apex, Flows
- Ability to debug performance issues , both at client layer and apex layer
- Design capability which is compatible with both desktop and mobile devices
- Knowledge on different integration patterns
- Knowledge on various asynchronous capabilities in salesforce and its use cases
- Understanding of the Salesforce product suite and able to provide out of the box solution.
- Deep understanding of systems architecture and ability to design scalable performance-driven solutions
- Deep understanding of key design patterns and large data volume limitations and best practices
- Understanding of data sharing and visibility considerations and how these play into platform architecture
- Understanding with platform authentication patterns (SAML, SSO, OAuth)
- Knowledge of Data Processing Engineering
- Strong understanding of environment management, release management, code versioning best practices, and deployment methodologies
- Experience with platform security capabilities (TLS, SSL)
- Active Salesforce certifications or ability to achieve relevant certifications upon hire
- Strong knowledge on CI/CD processes and enterprise pipeline setup
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
To apply for this job please visit salesforce.wd12.myworkdayjobs.com.