What will you be doing?
• The role holder will liaise with Business/ Business Analysts and relevant stakeholders including Global IT teams and Vendor partners to get the detailed functional and non-functional requirements/specifications to build the IT system implementations.
• The role holder will undertake investigations into data and understand data integrity across a range of IT systems.
• The role holder will identify and manage requirements change, and its implications, across the lifecycle and manage traceability of requirements.
• The role holder will conduct functional and technical impact analysis in the event of changes to business objectives, requirements and/or technical architectures/platforms.
• The role holder will identify & specify as necessary “as is” and “to be” business processes, business systems and associated data dependencies.
• The role holder will ensure technology deliveries are in line with business requirements. This requires a detailed understanding of the business areas involved in the project and the role holder must be able to translate business requirements into technology solutions and vice versa.
• The role holder will support the technology and business teams involved in a project through the full SDLC.
• This includes ensuring initial analysis is accurate, assisting development teams with queries. Writing and executing test scenarios and test cases. Support the business through the UAT phase by being responsible for answering questions about system functionality and ensuring business requirements are met by the system.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Be a key member within Technology Team.
• Taking business and functional requirements and translating them into technical and functional designs for APIs, C#, ASP.Net, MSSQL, ETL Development.
• Producing and maintaining application code along with accompanying automated test suites.
• Unit and integration testing of code and providing support to testing cycles ensuring that defects are resolved. All project deliverables must be produced in accordance with governance practices and utilizing QA procedures.
• Partake in all aspects of an iterative Agile development lifecycle.
• Develop and maintain strong relationships with the application support teams to ensure effective delivery of projects into the production environment.
What we’re looking for:
• The right candidate will be action orientated, with a focus on continuous improvement in all areas of work. Known for high energy and productivity the right candidate will be able to deliver quality results with a challenging, positive, influential style.
• The successful candidate will demonstrate creativity and pragmatism with an ability to conceptualise and deliver at speed. A sound commercial approach should be a priority with a focus on best practice.
• The ideal candidate will be able to identify, attempt to rectify and appropriately escalate issues and risks whilst having an analytical and methodical approach to problem solving, with attention to detail at all times.
• The ideal candidate should be educated to a degree level or above.
• The ideal candidate will have an excellent command of English language with strong written and verbal communications to deliver against our commitment to providing a world class service and drive our dedication to the client experience.
Skills that will help you in the role:
• The ideal candidate will have experience in core .net, asp .net, WebAPI, Restful API,
• The candidate should also be aware of MVC architecture.
• Experience in UI technologies like ASP.net, HTML and CSS.
• Prior experience in MSSQL and IIS
To apply for this job please visit search.jobs.barclays.