- G4G Data support for the Segment: Account Data Cleanup & Enrichment at an Industry/ Sub-industry level
- Net New Account Discovery through external data sources
- Top Focus Industries: Market Research, Account Discovery, Deduplication, Tiering; Identify Top accounts to go after+Add into the org6 (Target 3000 Accounts per month)
- Account Profiling: Technology stack, Financial metrics, Account Footprint analysis, Competition Mapping
- Providing Live Data Intelligence Support Example (Social Insights, PR activity & Persona Movement)
- Customer Lookalike Mapping to understand whitespaces & greenfields
- Creating Win-Wires as customer references to replicate customer wins
- Supporting Sales Strategy and SPMs and to provide support at the segment-level for Programs Activities
- The minimum experience required is 2 -6 years of work experience.
- This person will work on various events and campaigns that Sales Programs run from time to time.
- The work involves – preparing invitee data, designing landing pages, sending out invites, managing logistics, event management etc. – in order to drive attendance to such events. The person will also collate the outcomes from these activities and track them to logical closures.
- The person should have good communication skills and a love for using software tools, besides an active curiosity about organizing events.
- Prior experience of being part of events while in Business School will be an advantage
- Degree or equivalent relevant experience required. Experience will be evaluated based on the core proficiencies or the role (e.g. extracurricular leadership roles, military experience, volunteer roles, work experience, etc.)
To apply for this job please visit salesforce.wd12.myworkdayjobs.com.