- Excellent communication skills and ability to collaborate in a multi-disciplinary team consisting of Software Engineers, Program Managers, Security researchers, and Data Scientists.
- 4+ years of experience as a software engineer working on industrial strength software and a proven track record of having shipped commercially successful software products & services.
- 4+ years of experience in designing data structures, algorithms, highly concurrent programming, analysis of algorithm complexity.
- Full-Stack development experience building data, logic tier and user experience software.
- Knowledge of building performant, scalable, reliable, distributed services
- Designing systems and processes for running services at scale, drive cost & operational efficiency, Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) methodology and being responsible for E2E quality of the service experience
- Eager and enthusiastic to learn new technologies with bias towards getting things done.
- Good debugging and problem-solving skills
- Experience with software development tools such as source control systems (GIT), automated build systems, compilers, software validation systems, project tracking, and lifecycle management systems
- Work independently, drive and manage technical and architectural dependencies.
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science-
To apply for this job please visit jobs.careers.microsoft.com.