At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Fuelled by strategic investment in technology and innovation, Client Technology seeks to drive growth opportunities and solve complex business problems for our clients through building a robust platform for business and powerful product engine that are integral to innovation at scale. You will work with technologists and business specialists, blending EY’s deep industry knowledge and innovative ideas with our platforms, capabilities, and technical expertise. As a champion for change and growth, you will be at the forefront of integrating emerging technologies from AI to Data Analytics into every corner of what we do at EY. That means more growth for you, exciting learning opportunities, career choices, and the chance to make a real impact.
The selected candidate will:
Engage with multi-functional and multi-regional teams to create impactful products and services using ground-breaking technology and tools. This also comes with the prospect to flourish in an organization that nourishes innovation, fosters creativity and encourages ideas for the future.
Your key responsibilities
- Contribute to the development and delivery of test plans to ensure product quality, using sound test engineering skills
- Test based on the development methodology
- Identify the test scope and co-ordinates the test environment set-up
- Develop documents and analyzes test cases and provides feedback and recommendations for product or design changes
- Contribute in internal quality control standards and the maintenance of reliability programs
- Develop relationships with other engineering groups to evaluate, recommend and implement testing procedures for products, systems, components or modification
Skills and attributes for success
- Good understanding of testing lifecycle and agile frameworks
- Developed knowledge of Quality Management techniques
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, IT, or related field and 5-8 years of relevant work experience
- Proficiency in testing concepts/standards & Agile methodology
- Hands on experience in HP PC/LoadRunner/JMeter/Application Insights/AppD/Dynatrace/ Splunk
- Performance testing of platforms, applications and products through pre-production environments.
- Strong performance testing skills, including script/test preparation, execution, monitoring, analysis and reporting
- Experience in performance test plan/strategy preparation and ability to lead the delivery for complex projects and programs
- Ability to conduct reviews of performance results in non-prod environments.
- Provide analysis of performance testing results and provide insights into where optimization opportunities and application inefficiencies exist
- Perform pro-active performance review of production systems and provide feedback and recommendations to application teams to improve stability and performance.
- Day-to-day collaboration with various stakeholders for performance testing related delivery tasks and status reporting.
- Moderate programming experience in Java/Python/C.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good knowledge of KPIs and metrics
- Experience in customer facing roles
Ideally, you’ll also have-Lean certification or Six Sigma Green/Black Belt.
What we look for-A self-starter, independent-thinker, curious and creative person with ambition and passion
What we offer
As part of this role, you’ll work in a highly integrated, globally diverse team with the opportunity and tools to grow, develop and drive your career forward. Here, you can combine global opportunity with flexible working. The EY benefits package goes above and beyond too, focusing on your physical, emotional, financial and social well-being. Your recruiter can talk to you about the benefits available in your country. Here’s a snapshot of what we offer:
- Continuous learning: You will develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We will provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a significant impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We will give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You will be accepted for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
We ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodations.
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer, and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark.
To apply for this job please visit careers.ey.com.