We have fantastic opportunities and are on the front-line of making many of our next generation architecture investments to deliver multi-geo content store, amazing performance/scale/reliability, and security capabilities using scalable cloud distributed systems.
Towards this vision, we are seeking a strong and highly motivated engineers to disrupt and build next generation of products and take it to the next level:
- Lead the design/development of software and ensure its quality.
- Defining new components with complete understanding of service interdependencies and limitations.
- Possess knowledge and is curious to learn more about performance, scalability, enterprise system architecture, and engineering best practices.
- Creating prototypes and proof-of-concepts for iterative development.
- Work effectively with product development and engineering teams.
- Actively mentoring junior team members.
- You must be self-driven, curious to learn, proactive, and result-oriented.
Join a team of builders and innovators that think outside the box. A team that’s committed to a low operational burden by designing for it. A team that puts work-life balance, personal and professional growth as a principle, not just a goal. If you enjoy working in a dynamic environment to deliver world class mission critical systems, this may be the career opportunity for you
- Bachelors, Masters, or PhD in computer science or equivalent
- 4+ years of software development experience with C#, C++ or Java
- Working in agile teams with strong customer focus
- Good communication and cross group collaboration skills
- Experience in Azure, Exchange, or other cloud and distributed systems is a big plus
To apply for this job please visit jobs.careers.microsoft.com.