- Currently pursuing MBA degree with at least one semester/quarter remaining after internship.
- 2 – 4 years of relevant work experience in program management in a technology / product firm is a plus
- Ability to demonstrate understanding of computer science fundamentals that affect code implementation and customer experience.
- Some experience building software or technology for customers beyond the classroom environment is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability in feature definition, design and feasibility.
- Familiarity with managing complex project schedules and nurturing cross-group collaboration.
- Demonstrated ability in estimating development time and relevant challenges to delivery.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and a desire to create an open and collaborative team culture.
- Demonstrated skills in negotiation and conflict management.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.careers.microsoft.com.