Key job responsibilities
1. To transition and manage monthend close finance reporting using tools such as MS Excel, SQL, Tableau, IBM (TM1) Cognos, Oracle etc. Developing and maintaining comprehensive documentation
2. Reconciling AP, supplier reports and documents, both operationally and financially,
3. Proactively identify optimization and automation opportunities aiming towards reducing manual effort and increasing controllership. Should be able to work “as”/ “with” automation experts.
4. Provide data-driven analytics and support to business partners in identifying and resolving issues
5. Drive a rigorous and proactive cadence of communications, keeping stakeholders informed on current statuses and engaged in key decisions.
6. Contribute towards preparation of monthly and quarterly business reviews on the program’s performance.
7. Proactively identify areas for process improvement and automation, identifying both issues and solutions, as well as developing and maintaining comprehensive documentation
8. Partner with stakeholders to drive critical projects and technology integration for your process areas
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Hyderabad, TS, IND
– 6+ years of finance experience
– 2+ years of applying key financial performance indicators (KPIs) to analyses experience
– Knowledge of standard software including Excel, Access, Oracle, Essbase, SQL and VBA skills
– Experience using data to influence business decisions
– 6+ years of Accounts Payable (AP) experience
To apply for this job please visit www.amazon.jobs.