Adobe Globalization team works on Globalization Libraries and a platform which provides rich multilingual features to support the globalization workflows. As a part of this, our team is working on highly available microservices and rich user interfaces to provide frictionless experience to our customers. We are looking for an exceptional software engineer who is passionate about software quality, automation and user experience and who can make sure that we deliver the highest quality solutions to our customers.
What You’ll Do
• Collaborate with a multi-functional team to design, develop and execute test plans to validate developed applications and report metrics on quality.
• Isolate bugs, write detailed bug reports and verify & regress bugs.
• Write test automation scripts and contribute towards building & maintaining testing frameworks.
• Benchmark and analyze performance numbers to ensure quality of services.
• Debug and identify root cause for support issues and work with development team in resolution of problems.
What You Need to Succeed
• Bachelors in Computer Science or related field with 5+ years of testing experience.
• Good knowledge of testing concepts and test methodologies.
• Strong logical ability and problem solving skills.
• Proficiency in Java to write automation scripts.
• Experience in e-2-e web application testing, including front end and back end.
• Knowledge of testing tools/frameworks like REST Assured, Cypress, etc
• Experience in performance testing of web services.
• Working knowledge of GIT, Jenkins, etc.
• Self-motivated, with ability and interest in learning new technologies and adapting quickly to new requirements and environments.
• Ability to work passionately and independently with minimal supervision.
• Good written and verbal communication is essential.
To apply for this job please visit careers.adobe.com.