What you’ll do
- Manage a team characterized by a culture of diversity and inclusion, establishing an atmosphere that draws in and maintains skilled engineers.
- Provide guidance and support to engineers, offering technical coaching through code and design evaluations, while fostering their professional development..
- Be responsible for full lifecycle of the project from user story to design, development, testing, documentation and maintenance.
- Build low latency and high-performance solutions.
- Programming in Java, Spring Framework
- Reviewing and providing feedback on features, technology, architecture, designs, time & budget estimates, and test strategies
- Developing and evolving engineering and business processes to optimize team efficiency
- Partner with other teams across Adobe for achieving common goals.
What you need to succeed
- B.Tech and/or M. Tech Computer Science with excellent academic record
- 8+ years of experience in design, development and deployment of data driven large distributed systems.
- 1+ years of people management experience.
- Proven Expertise in designing, building, evolving and working with large scale, complex software projects.
- Self-motivated, with ability and interest in learning new technologies and adapting quickly to new requirements and environments.
- Demonstrable Experience in developing scalable Cloud based services on AWS
- Strong Programming and Problem-solving skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Agile development practices
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our outstanding Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely. Looking to make an impact? Adobe’s the place! Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based on gender, race or color, ethnicity or national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law. Learn more.
Adobe aims to make Adobe.com accessible to any and all users. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation to navigate our website or complete the application process, email [email protected] or call (408) 536-3015.
Adobe values a free and open marketplace for all employees and has policies in place to ensure that we do not enter into illegal agreements with other companies to not recruit or hire each other’s employees.
To apply for this job please visit careers.adobe.com.