What will you be doing?
• Take responsibility Salesforce design, development and delivery along with security measures and standards.
• Will be responsible for creating the Technical Design from Business Requirements
• Work with the BA’s and other component teams closely
• Help the testing teams during the Test Planning phase and assist with the test cases preparation.
What we’re looking for:
• Good experience in designing salesforce solutions and translate simple to complex user requirements into functional and actionable software within the Salesforce environment
• Good Leadership and Team Handling skills
• Experience in Sales, Service and Community Cloud Saleforce applications
• Hands on experience in service cloud features like OMNI channel, Live Agent chat
• Clear and concise written and verbal communication
Skills that will help you in the role:
• Salesforce Architect certifications preferred.
• Good experience in Integration (both real time and batch) via SOAP and BULK API, Apex Callouts
• Experience with Agile, Devops and Data migration using Apex data loader and other data loading tool.
• Agile development methodology
• Educational Qualification: BE (CS or any relevant stream)
Where will you be working?
To apply for this job please visit search.jobs.barclays.