You will be working as Financial Planning & Analysis Analyst and will be part of Financial Service Business Area for Finance Transformation Program division in Bangalore, India. In this role you will be reporting to FP&A CoE Hub Business Area Lead and will be responsible for supporting the organization by compiling and analyzing metrics, identifying trends and problems, communicating information to relevant groups and recommending actions to improve financial performance.
- Creating awareness through effective communication and establish collaboration across stakeholders, targeting a high level of harmonization and standardization across ABB
- Ensuring closure of gaps between global standard design and local country specific requirements in the P2D stream and addressing them with right experts in the P2D team
- Supporting the master data and transactional data validations and working closely with business controllers to obtain samples and complete the testing with business and process understanding and get fit initiatives and changes in source system are to be tested
- Experience in testing the newly implemented ABB reporting tools, such as Fiori applications, SAP analytics cloud (SAC), management reports running on SAP analysis for office and local backfill reports
- Preparing and maintaining the FTP P2D documentation, including and the test evidence as per IPE
- Open to travel as per business need
- Degree in Finance or related areas (e.g., business or economics)
- Minimum 0 to 2 years of experience in Finance and Controlling, including FP&A function of a global organization or enterprise performance management (EPM) or finance consultancy
- Having experience in finance and accounting, SAP FI, CO, SD and BW strongly preferred. SAP PS and MM preferable
- Experience with working and facilitating communication, collaborating with wide international teams, different stakeholders and counterparts through different working phases and routines to take up the task independently and take the ownership
- A great team player with excellent communication and presentation skills, open-minded and with entrepreneurial approach, a motivated self-starter, result-oriented and enthusiastic about your work
- Highly adaptable with ability to prioritize and work well under pressure and tight deadlines
To apply for this job please visit careers.abb.