- 10+ to 15 years of experience in Development, design, Architect implementation, and analytics solutions
- 6+ Years of Experience on Data Bricks – Pyspark/Scalaspark
- Hands on development Design and Develop applications using Databricks
- Should be strong and have good hands-on/experience on Python/Pyspark
- Candidates need to be very skilled in Python core programming.
- Ability to design and demonstrate system Architecture with different environments
- Hands on experience on Data Warehousing and SQL
- Experience on Pandas
- Strong expertise in SQL is required
- Solid experience with git software version control and good
- understanding of code branching strategies and organization for code reuse
- From an AWS perspective, candidates need to be very well versed with Terraform, Glue, Lambda, S3 and their usage and practical issues faced when dealing with them.
- At least 5+ Experience on AWS (Glue, S3, lambda at the minimum)
- Very Strong Data Bricks Architecture/Development knowledge
- Experience with DevOps & CI/CD tools – Jenkins, Cloudbees, Please Build, etc.
- Proficiency working with large data stores and data sets
- Health care knowledge is preferred
- Agile methodology (Jira Preferable)