Key Role and Responsibilities:
- Organise and schedule appointments/team meetings
- Manage team outlook diaries
- Plan meetings and take/capture detailed minutes
- Assist with ad hoc project requirements as and when required
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled analytics and reports
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
- Book travel arrangements as and when required
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Provide general support to visitors
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
- Plan office events as and when required
- Assist with any other administrative-type task requests
Knowledge, skills and attributes:
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Working knowledge of office equipment, such as printers etc.
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multi-task
Academic Qualifications and Certifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Prior administrative experience in a similar type of role
What will make you a good fit for the role?
Equal Opportunity Employer
NTT is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. We are committed to providing an environment free of unfair discrimination and harassment. We do not discriminate based on age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, veteran status, or other protected category
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with us. Apply today.
To apply for this job please visit careers.services.global.ntt.