- Perform assigned statistical programming required for clinical trial analysis and reporting
- Work under the direction of senior statistical programmers in completing clinical trial programming tasks
- Review the Statistical Analysis Plan in preparation for programming analyses
- Apply appropriate statistical methods for data analysis
- Generate listings and tables per protocol, Statistical Analysis Plan, and/or approved client request
- Participate in statistical program validation and quality control activities, as assigned
- Assist in development of SDTM aCRF and specifications; complete programming and validation of CDISC SDTM and ADaM datasets
- Develop define.xml and create table of contents of programs for regulatory submissions
- Interact with other departments, such as Clinical Operations, Project Management, and Data Management to ensure a high level of client satisfaction through successful execution of projects
- Timely completion of assigned tasks
- Utilize the infrastructure for project files of SAS datasets and SAS code
- Ensure all programming activities and process
- Sound analytical skills, with the ability to process scientific and medical data
- Proficient SAS programming skills required, with working knowledge in SAS/Base, SAS/Stat and SAS Macros
- Basic understanding of SAS/Graph
- Experienced in manipulating and analyzing SAS data • Ability to identify data issues, present problems, and implement solutions
- Problem-solving skills
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Familiarity with clinical trial design and analysis activities and basic knowledge of regulatory guidelines (FDA/CFR, ICH/GCP)
- Strong interpersonal communication and presentation skills
- Base SAS certification or equivalent experience with Base SAS is preferred
What you can expect from us:
- We are committed to developing our employees. We recognize achievements, provide growth opportunities and career advancement, and offer a flexible work schedule, engaging work culture, and employee benefits.
- We are passionate about our company culture. Our recognition program is directly tied to our core values of Energy, Integrity, Engagement, Innovation, Ownership, and Commitment.
- We strive to provide a place of belonging to our employees with a fun and engaging activities from SDC’s culture club.
- We are constantly growing and innovating to support our clients and employees’ needs. Global in nature, we bring diverse perspectives enabling our growth in this ever-evolving industry.
- With a proven track record, SDC has been successfully executing client clinical programs since 2005.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Training & Development
- Work From Home
- Profit based incentive
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.