Caregiver Interview Questions
Caregiver means someone who take care of a person who is a child, elderly, sick, or disabled person. The primary caregiver may be family members, a trained professional people or other individual persons. Caregivers work independently or in clinics, healthcare homes, child homes or other different agencies. Here, we’ve provided some key interview Questions to help you get started.
General Questions to ask during interview
- Tell me about yourself
- Why did you choose a caregiver job?
- Tell me about your level of experience working?
- Why do you want work with us?
- Do you set personal goals for yourself when beginning a new job?
- How long have you been working in this job?
- Before, what kind of people have you worked with?
- Why are you interested in this position?
- Do you have any work experience in caregiver or similar areas?
- Why did leave your previous job?
- What are the most important skills for a caregiver?
- What’s the most interesting thing about you that we don’t know from your resume?
- Tell me about your previous job working hours?
- Are you willing to submit to a background check?
- Are you willing to sign a contract?
- What personal values are most important to you?
- Why should we hire you as a child or elderly caregiver?
- Tell me about some personal goals or work related goals you have and what you are doing to accomplish them?
- Do you smoke?
- Do you have any references?
- What do you think will be most difficult part of the job?
- Do you have a driving licence and clean driving record?
- Tell me about your work timings?
- When are you available to start working?
- Are you able to work the hours needed?
- Are you comfortable with pets?
- What are your expectations for vacation time?
- Would you stay over for a long weekend?
- Are you willing to relocate?(optional)
- How much salary do you except?
Thank you for reading this article.We hope this article is helpful. if you have any questions,Please let us know.